Kullu Manali Pacakge 4 Nights 5 Days
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Kullu, Manali
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kullu and Manali Tour Overview
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary
Once you reach at Delhi Airport / Railway Station, an AZURE TOUR ADVISOR representative will be meet and greet to your and offers an assisted transfer your destination Manali by road by private sedan car. Overnight journey.
Manali placed at an altitude of 2050 mtr above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. After arrival to Manali. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local renditions, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay.
After Breakfast Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk upto the old Vashisht village. After that drive for Kullu. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight
The day is scheduled for enjoying the sights and experiences at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Solang Valley falls on the way to Rohtang Pass and is around 14 km from Manali. Along with its beautiful scenery, the place also offers adventure opportunities like zorbing and para-gliding. Enjoy playing with snow here. The day would be filled fun activities and various mesmerizing sights. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Today is the last day of the tour. After breakfast, check out from hotel. Drive from manali to delhi by road with lots of memories.
More Details about Kullu and Manali Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Private Cab
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
Package Cost Per Person
This Rates are valid from Sep 2021 - Feb 2022.
This rates are not valid for dussehra , Diwali, Christmas and New Year, Peak Season and black out dates.
|3 Star Budget
|3 Star Standard
|4 Star Deluxe
|4 Star Super Deluxe
Package Cost Per Person
Rates Are Valid from 29th Dec 2021 to 05th Jan 2022
||18500 Per Person
||15500 Per Person
- * % Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
||Hotel Monal Manali
- • 5% GST will be applicable if paid in INR.
• In case of any dispute, our financial liability will not exceed 20% of total cost of tour package.
• The confirmation is subjects to availability.
• Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date.
• This is just a quotation.
• The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/month.
• The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
• If we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
• Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
• The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Azure Tour Advisor reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to departure date.
25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to departure date.
50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to departure date.
75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to departure date.
100% - within 7 days prior to tour.